Author: Gordon Korman
Publisher: Scholastic Canada Ltd.
Fiction
A monkey is missing. And not just any monkey - it's Cleo, friends of
savannah Drysdale and a certain Doberman named Luther. Savannah, Luther, and Savannah's friend Griffin and ben search everywhere for Cleo- but all they find is one very suspicious banana.

22 comments:

  1. I liked the book zoo break because it was adventures and i like adventure storys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this book first of all because I liked the author and second of all I read another book with the same charecters and it was good and I really liked it because it was like a jailbreak. Eric 5:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished Zoobreak today and I thought is was a great book. One of my favourite characters, surprisingly is Klaus. At the start he was all intimidating and looked more like the bad guy but later in the book you discover that he didn't know that he was working with a person who was stealing animals or buying them illegally and he actually tried to convince his boss to stop. He also protects the boys from getting hit with the tranquilizer dart, which shows he actually cares about people unlike Mr. Nastase who is greedy and selfish.

    ~Anna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished Zoobreak 2 days ago and I thought it was a great book. I could really make a connection to the book because it shows that friends are always there for you and that is how my friends are like. CLARA :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im NOT in silverbirch but i have read zoobreak and it has become my new favoourite book. My reasons are the has some very tense chapters like when griffin turned his hub light its very tense because you wonder will it work?not like in captian underpants where they put to make a long story short, it did. MARK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still reading "Zoobreak" but so far I think it is a really good book! I really like the book because you never knew what is going to happen next - and it was kind of frightening at some parts, like when Ben was crawling through the air vent of the "All Aboard Animals Zoo" the night of the big zoo break, and the security guard named Klaus who is apparently a very light sleeper, so when Ben was trying to find his way to the animal section of the ship, he accidentally went in to KLAUS'S bedroom!!! At that part, I remember thinking, "OMG IS HE GOING TO GET CAUGHT!?!" Overall, I think that this book is really good! :)
    Katie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked this book because it was really exciting and because of the breakout and how klaus got stuck in the vent when Ben was trying to find which cage the pet monkey is but ended up in Klaus bedroom! I also liked how the plot was set up when Savannah's pet monkey was captured and displayed out at a zoo. My favourite character is Griffin because he is always the one who think of these thrilling plans to recue Savannah's pet monkey in this awesome book.
    VINCENT

    ReplyDelete
  8. this book is the best i really liked it .my favourite part is whenthey did a zoobreak because it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zoobreak is the most clever book i have ever read before.It's almost like a mysterius story and a comedy put together.DINA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree withh Clara this book really does show how friends canalways be there for you!!!!!
    Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEST BOOK EVER /OTHER THAN PRESENT TENSE OF PRINNY MURPHY
    lisette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a very interesting book I can't wait wait to start reading it And I hope it will be as good as ORTEGA

    Solah

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am finding zoobreak really interesting. I think this book suits be just fine because there are alot of chapters but there very short

    Solah

    ReplyDelete
  14. This book was awsome because it had so much suspence. I like reading these kinds of books.
    Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  15. I finally finished Zoobreak. it was very good, I thought it was going to be boring, well, half of it was boring. The part I liked best was when Griffen and His friends rescue savannah's monkey cleo, i also liked it when they saved the animals from that horrible prison. The charactor I liked best was Savannah drysdale, because she is a big animal expert, and she has so many animals, I wish I had A bunch of animals in my house but My mom would never let me have this many animals.

    Solah

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked this book because it had lots of action and I couldn't stop reading it.It was so interesting.I also found it funny when Ben was in the vents and he fell into Klaus's room.It was also really suspensful because I thought he would get caught but he didn't. I really enjoyed this book I give it 10/10.
    Brandon 5

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoyed this book alot.When ever it was time to do work i didn't want to put the book down.It was so intresting.Griffin Ben Logan Pitch Savannah and Melissa went on alot of adventures.My favourite part was the zoobreak.I also learned a few things from the book .Like never to put a beaver in your basement.Thank you for writing this wonderful book sincerely Tianna.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This book was exiting how they made up a plan for the zoobreak. Also the title sucks you in because the title zoobreak is so exiting.
    Neal :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think Zoobreak is a awesome book. I enjoyed the part when at the zoobreak, Ben landed on Klause and Klause was stuck in the vent. It was hilareous. ADAM =UD

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am only on chapter 10 (I think) but so far I think the book is pretty good and interesting but I also find it for me a little boring but maybe it will be more interesting like in the end or middle.
    Abi

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just finished the book Zoobreak and it was the best book i have read in silverbirch so far!!!!! My favorite part was this. All at once, the animal was gone again, as suddenly as if it had vanished in a puff of smoke. Seconds later, it was back in the greenhouse,looking up at them. Griffen was flabergasted."he teleports?". This part of the story made me laugh so hard i almost fell of my couch. Im going to rate Zoobreak a 10.


    Silvano5(:

    ReplyDelete